Monday, July 31, 2006

Clever Son

Tried doing some caching this afternoon with Thing 1, but was unsuccessful... Thing 1 will be around the house (or where ever I go) for the next month or so ; ) That means he gets to do whatever I feel like and be happy he's out of the house.
Anyway, with all this "free-time" ahead of him, he's decided to take the family video camera and make a movie. I've only seen bits so far... but, going on what I have seen, I can say it's hysterical. Except for the part today where he was filming his mom climbing around on rocks on the bald hill trail and narrating his billy goat documentary...

Cut.
~ch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm guessing someone got in trouble. ^_^

Vita said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy....can I see it when it's finished? Can I, huh? Can I, PLEASE!

MsAmber said...

These are the little gifts that you will only appreciate perfectly when you are ancient and Thing #1 is old and cannot maneuver same boulders. You can say "What goes around, comes around sonny, hee hee!" while giggling and tinkling on his couch.

MsAmber