Monday, July 31, 2006

Thing 2 at the Horse Trials


I spent this past weekend watching Thing 2 do her thing... Eventing. Thing 2 loves to ride horses. It's not only a beautiful thing to watch, but she has learned to be a hard worker, build her strength, and continued to be a good student. Other than the fact that it costs an arm and a leg to keep her in this wonderful sport, I wish she could do more shows during the summer.
I tried to upload a picture of thing 1, but it kept timing out.
Here is another picture of someone I don't know doing what it is that thing 1 likes to do!
High, fast and through the woods...Tally-ho!
~ch

2 comments:

Vita said...

No, no....not the thing Thing1 likes to do, but the thing Thing 2 likes to do, but I do know what you mean. Brilliant Thing 2.

Unknown said...

Vita,
You're right! I got confused between my things... Thing 1 is interested in all-together different things : )