Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm Off!

I'm off on my adventure in a short few hours. I will be visiting my parents in California and enjoying what there is on the beautiful California coast.
I mentioned before, but I'll say it again... Mom has just opened up her own art studio and has been quite successful thus far. Friday night's the big party with art, food and live music (supplied by dad and buddies.) I like to serve the wine. Mingling is taken care of... people come to me and they are happy I gave them some wine : )
I'll take some pictures and maybe even have a post or two while I'm down there.
Bye!
~ch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. I love Pacific Grove... one of the prettiest areas in CA. We have pseudo-family there.

Red Beans and Rice are playing at Mucky Ducks in Monterey on Friday, if you're bored. ;) They're wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Oh, duh! Friday's the big party. Nevah mind. I really need sleep.

crallspace said...

Have fun... in answer to your question, yest that was me with the sign at 99. You should've stopped to chat.

Unknown said...

I was in the car and driving... I would have been dangerous : )
Besides, I didn't know for sure that it was you!

Vita said...

Oh, serving the wine. Very good. Have fun. The thing at the Benton County Museum went pretty well, and Tom who used to play trumpet with us and added the trumpets riff to String of Pearls showed up and enjoyed himself in audience.

Anonymous said...

I see there's a gig on the 30th? Where's this going to be? Sounds like it's a party... I love parties : )

It's me, though it looks like I'm anonymous.

crallspace said...

Well, some other time. I only go out there when I have nothing else to do, which is getting more rare.