Friday, August 04, 2006

Fun at the Fair!

Hi Everybody,

I just got back from a fun filled two days at the Deschutes County Fair ! I was there supporting my favorite presidential candidate Michael Smith. While there, I met many people who were interested in hearing about "this guy."

The fair grounds were very nice. Our booth sat directly in front of a small pond with a waterfall, so we all had a nice view as well. Many people were receptive and wanted to hear more. One lady picked up a card and asked me if Mr. Smith was a believer... hmmm... believer in what? In the end, she threw her card at the table and walked off. Oh well, you can't please everyone ; )

I spent the evening having girl time with thing 2. We ate pizza and watched a movie and visited with a friend. Thing 1 and his dad were out having guy time and that's good, because they probably wouldn't have liked our movie... Eulogy.

Tomorrow night, it's Fiddler on the Roof.

Wow, it's almost midnight....

g'night,
~ch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That giant ad right on top is really distracting. o.O

Unknown said...

I'm trying to figure out how to move the ad to the side bar w/out moving everything down...
My html is very limited, so I'm playing around a bit...

Corvallist said...

I love Fiddler on the Roof. Introduced it to Corvallis kid last year and was overjoyed that she loved it as well. But she doesn't like me singing "Tradition" in front of her friends. ;)

Corvallist said...

*Ahem* Not "Tradition," the other one Tevye does... oh yeah, "If I Were a Rich Man."

Unknown said...

No Fiddler for me tonight... thing 2 went to the fair and then to a friends for a sleepover. It's me and the doggie tonight...
Darn those kids and them not wanting us to serenade them. They'll appreciate it later (maybe.)

crallspace said...

My mom once forced me to watch Fiddler... I HATED it! With a passion!

In fact, I may make a post about that.