Friday, August 25, 2006

I Wish My List Were Longer

I had great plans for this summer... some I have accomplished, some I have not. Two things on the list that have gone untouched that are starting to bug me a bit are:

1. My books I have read list contain two books. TWO? What a loser.

2. I haven't painted the living room. It's bare and boring and shows no personality whatsoever. Maybe it's not that bad, but I aspire for it to be different.

My time has been filled up with other stuff that I've had loads of fun doing. For me, the end of summer is bittersweet. I love the freedom of time and warm weather. I love teaching. So, in the end, all is good.

~ch

3 comments:

Vita said...

Paint. Me, too. I have a bit of the wallpaper removed from the bathroom. Nearly one wall has nearly one layer removed. Daughter and I like the two sides behind toilet and I wish I could just keep those two, but assume that is not feasable. Am thinking Brown paint. Milky brown.

Unknown said...

Milky brown in the bathroom? Hmmm....

crallspace said...

Hope to see you at the FORUM today... Riverfront, near Farmer's MArket...starts at 1 PM.