Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Day After...

Yesterday couldn't have been more perfect on the river. Having gone on a Monday, the river was pretty much ours for the float. There was one guy on a noisy jet ski, who flew by us, circled round, stopped and stared at us and then took off again...whatever... the river was ours.

We paddled down to the Buena Vista Ferry and it was lovely. The trip was only 11 miles (having launched at Takena), but my arms were sore last night.

I took a picture on my phone, but for some reason, I am unable to bring it up on this post...dang.

I'm glad my arms feel better today. Tomorrow I get to play music with two groups of friends and I need my arms!

4 comments:

Vita said...

Oh, yaa. Did you see any ospray?

Unknown said...

I saw many ospray...
about a dozen blue (grey?) herons...
and dum da da dummmm...
1 bald eagle!

I also inspected a beaver chewed log : )

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

Unknown said...

What more? I've written more since this post...though not consistantly. I usually do a bit better at keeping up in the summer.