Monday, August 07, 2006

Up Late...Again.


I was just about asleep, then the phone rang. It's 11:00, that must mean something bad right? No, it means that I have children whose friends don't look at the clock before dialing... With my heart racing (phone is located next to my bed) I tried to get back to that sleepy state. Instead, I lay there listening to my pulse and thinking of my latest obsession...geocaching.
Naturally, as one does when one cannot sleep, one plans... this one would like to find a green travel bug jeep. So, I get up and do a search... I now know where there is one and it's less than seven miles from my home. I'm fighting the urge to go right now and will wait until the morning. But then I think...how many others are out there wanting that jeep? Maybe I should go now.
This "sport" is a lot of fun, especially when I go with my Things and my friend BW. So, I can't go right now, I'll wait. But if BW is reading this... and you want to go... you know what to do, I can be ready in 5 minutes : )
I need to go to sleep so I can get up extra early...
~ch

4 comments:

Vita said...

Good Luck, I mean, you must be off by now, because it's 6:39 a.m., so....Did you get it? What do you do with it once you've gotten it? Do they have Volvos like the Jeep?

Unknown said...

No... I was up too late and needed to sleep.
What are you up to today???

Vita said...

Trying to practice and do laundry.

MsAmber said...

Not sure I understand what Caching is... care to explain? I've been under a rock for far too long.
MsAmber