Sunday, April 16, 2006

Yesterday’s Deluge

I took my son up to (beautiful) Portland yesterday to watch him play the final (we think) rugby game of the season. Though the air was frigid and the ground soggy with rain and mud I had a great time watching the boys play. I also met some very nice parents from the opposing team. This isn't always the case... as in the time we played in McMinnville. One mother from across the field was screaming "hit 'em hard!" My mother hormones kicked in and I wanted to kick her butt into tomorrow. But I refrained and acted as civilized as one should... boring! Anyway, It's a total kick watching them play.

Oh and by the way.... For those of you wondering what my decision was for my son and last Friday's school trip. I let him go. I want him to be involved in school activities and like going in the first place. I did contact his teacher to let him know my concerns and he was very helpful by sending me email updates about my sons work progress through the day. I do love email.

~ch

No comments: