Sunday, April 09, 2006

What I did... with a bit of trashy whore pansies


What did I do today?

1. 7:00 AM. Woke up, decided it was too early, went back to sleep… got up ½ an hour later.

2. Wandered down stairs to find that everyone was already up… and there was no milk.

3. Went to Albertons to pick up some milk and cinnamon rolls (also picked up some nail polish remover. My manicure is getting pretty gross. It was the second manicure I’ve ever had. The first was when we were married.

4. Came home, ate rolls and a had a glass of milk with the family.

5. Took the boy out into the woods where his band practices. They are getting ready for Earth day and the “Procession of the Species.”

6. Went to the downtown Beanery with husband and walked around town.

7. Went out to Peavy Arboretum to check out the beauty and then back home.

8. Took the girl to Ross’… she said she was tired of wearing her brothers clothes…yadda-yadda. Back home.

9. Went to Winco with husband. It’s always an adventure going places with him… he comes out with some real doozies… ex: yesterday at Freddies… we are in the gardening section picking out some flowers for the front yard. He wants pansies because they grow back quickly after the deer nip them off. He chose the colors he wanted, but I saw some that were more interesting with brighter colors. I liked them more. He said “no, not those pansies they don’t go with these.” I told him we should plant the ones I picked because they were more interesting… he told me they were “trashy whore pansies.” I laughed very hard and now I will go back and buy a boatload of whore pansies.

10. Took girl to her lesson and learned conversational German while I sat in the car.

11. Bought new tennies.

I now await a call from the boy in the woods… should be anytime now.


Tonight is fun trashy t.v. night for me. I only watch on Sunday’s, because I don’t have the time, nor do I feel like sitting for so long to watch during the week.

School tomorrow!

~ch

2 comments:

MsAmber said...

I love Trashy Whore Pansies.
That's my favorite flower!(Next to the Dumb Blonde Daisies)

MsAmber

Vita said...

Oh oh oh. How much excitement can one garden handle? So much for Sunday. It's Monday now.