Saturday, April 15, 2006

Woodpeckers... A New Experience.

This morning I awoke to a jack-hammer "jack-hammering" on my bedroom wall. It's my slightly sleep in morning... Nature has been kind to me so far, so what the heck is this? Karma? This beady eyed pecker looked at me with a squint in his eye and pecked. Pecked like there's no tomorrow... "Peck, peck, peck... you'll never get me...bwwwaaa...peck, peck peck!" I'm wondering (not really) I know he'll be back... Maybe he'll need a prosthesis pecker...

~ch

2 comments:

Vita said...

We had a woodpecker. He pecked a couple holes in our shed (which is starting to fall down) I imagine he was awfully disappointed when he found not a cozy little nest but a great vast room. I'm glad he didn't start on the house, but I missed him when he went. Ha ha. Prosthetic pecker. Ha ha ha.

Unknown said...

Oh yes, he came back...