Monday, August 27, 2007

Stuff I've Been Messing Around With Today

I'm having a great day! I've been dehydrating the pears.... here's a picture of some that are dry. In the dehydrator are Asian pears. I wanted to buy some more trays for the thingy, but the store was out of stock. Little by little.

Here's a picture of some of my plants that I haven't yet killed.


BoggyWoggy and I went to a local nursery today and she helped me pick out some succulents. I have always loved the look of them, but have never had the courage to grow them.



Here's a picture of one of my hanging baskets... Notice, these too are still alive!!









On a side note... I do solemnly swear I am up to no good this evening.
~ch

4 comments:

BoggyWoggy said...

If we end up in jail for this, may we swear that we have no connections.
Also, I'm considering a kidnapping. I say we go over to Vita's, swoop in, grab her after throwing a blanket over her head, and shoving her into the trunk. Then, we'll drive her to our secret location, strip her of her clothes (except for her backwards underwear) and tie her to a big rock, wink, wink...

Vita said...

And leave scarey messages on her voice mail.

BoggyWoggy said...

I miss playing with you! Blah to work! I'm going to make sure, in my next life, that I marry a RICH MAN!

Vita said...

Your plants look lovely. Bugs ate mine. I wanted something that would look like your beautiful hanging basket, and got scraggles instead. Arrr, ye scurvy bilge rat! Your potted suculents are lovely, too. Woo hoo.