Monday, August 13, 2007

No Word on NW Corvallis Power Outage...


The Corvallis Gazette-Times doesn't have an article, nor did I hear anything on the radio... so what's up? Last night around 8pm, our family was eating on the back patio and my daughter looked up and said "hey, is the power out again?" Sure enough... Lights didn't come back on until 1:30am. Maybe I just missed hearing it on the news, or our area is just not news worthy.

So, whadya think? Will Corvallis see it's own baby boom?

~ch

3 comments:

BoggyWoggy said...

I think I've got it figured out...
Your family hasn't been paying your power bill so they keep having to cut you off!
I'm a genius, I tell you!!!

Vita said...

And your whole neighborhood also didn't pay their power bills.

Vita said...

Did you snap this photo?