Saturday, April 28, 2007

You know, yacking about my day.

Today is the first Saturday where I've had nothing (NOTHING) planned. I got up, made coffee, cleaned the counters, read my email. The day was gorgeous and I started by going into the back yard and deciding what I wanted to tackle. I decided weeding would be my best bet, as we had a load of bark dust delivered yesterday, I knew that my handsome husband would want to get the pile out of the driveway.

This evening I took a few pictures to share...




This is a yellow flower I planted in my blue pot. This is a stack of rocks... I like to stack rocks.

I weeded here. In the background there are gooseberry bushes that I hope the deer won't eat.






This is a ceramic turtle looking into a pot and on the right is a big ass bumble bee that caught my eye.


Here is my four-eyed snail. I got it in Ireland and I love it.


Here's a vining rose...ta da!


I planted baskets too.

Have I bored you enough?
Love,
The Domestic Hippy









2 comments:

Vita said...

Is that an anemone? What a funny turtle. Hee hee. OK already. Your yard is beautiful. Brilliant you.

BoggyWoggy said...

Bored! I LOVE photos! I love the ranaculous! (I can't spell it, however!) That's for Vita...
Is that the turtle Thing 1 made?