Sunday, April 22, 2007

Show us your Weeness!


I have discovered the world of Wee, or should I say "Weeworld?" Weeworld is a unique way to communicate with your friends. Much like Myspace, you invite friends to your page. I've created my own Wee me and was unashamedly entertained by myself. Look at the picture... that's my WeeMee! I'm not usually dressed up like that, but I do wear something very similar to work in the evenings. That last sentence makes me sound a lady of the evening...oooh, mysterious.
I quickly got my husband to make one, then Thing 2. Thing 1 was busy and cannot be bothered with such trifles ; ) Boggywoggy joined in and so did her fishy husband... Vita, where are you?
Anyway, I like the Weeness thing and I forgot... you can Dance Dance Revolution with your WeeMee!
Oh the joy,
ch

4 comments:

Vita said...

It's Monday. I'm back. What's this? DDR? Ooooo.

BoggyWoggy said...

I tried to get my class going on Weeworld...and the district's filter blocks it out....
Wahhh...

Unknown said...

That would have been really fun with a class. I can see why it's filtered though, because perhaps a WeePreditor could be lurking about. But, you can set it to private and only invite your classmates. You know, oh well, whatever.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing out loud, waking the fam. this is too great. forget the kids.