Thursday, April 12, 2007

Only 4 Hours of Sleep

I know there are plenty of people out there who do this all the time. I'm not one of them. I need to sleep. Last night, I stayed up waiting for Thing 1 to come home before curfew (midnight on non-school nights) and when he did, I was caught up online buying sunglasses. Didn't head to bed until after 1. Though, I did buy some great frames that are over $200 at the opticians and I found the same frame on eBay for $59. Yea for me!
At 5am, the wonder dog heard a noise and needed to protect us. Our family does not subscribe to the Gazette Times, but that doesn't stop the noisy car that comes into our neighborhood at an early hour. Sometimes the person has to get out of the car and that means I'm up early.
I'm going to try and go back to bed soon.
~ch

5 comments:

Vita said...

Hey hey hey! I heard about those sunglasses. HH is waiting for something he bought to come, and asks me about the mail every day. He's like a kid waiting for his prize from the cereal box to come. Are you like that?

My cat woke me up at 3 and kept me awake until 5:30 when my alarm went off, getting up intermittently to check on her. I wanted to make sure she found the cat box if that's what she was looking for. Didn't do any good. I had to mop the floor again when I got home this afternoon.

BoggyWoggy said...

Because all of the kids were out all night (can you believe I let them?...Actually, they were all spending night with various friends) and Fish-Man was out on the Columbia River with a guide, I was home all alone! I ended up playing on the computer till after midnight, got up at 5 to finish all of the filing I had to do for conferencing, then went to work at 6:30...and I'm a hag tonight.

Anonymous said...

How did Thing 1 do?

Unknown said...

Thing 1 made curfew just fine. Or, are you asking about last nights Teen Idol? I should blog about that. I wish I knew who you were.

Vita said...

Oh, sorry. I was pressed for time. I think I meant the teen idol thing, and I know now that it wasn't a competiton night.