Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Wishing We Were Wealthy

If we were wealthy, we could have summer all year long... no school, no extra jobs to earn greens fees, no saying... we really shouldn't go out tonight.
We could follow the sun (insert Beatles song here.) Just as soon as it starts to be continual rain, we'd head South and East to warm up a bit. Maybe we'd go to Spain, Southern Italy, Greece, Australia.
We would have a boat (power and sail.)
I would have nice golf clubs.
We would have a gaming room where the kids and their friends could come over and play. There would be enough space for them to stay... but being wealthy would not give me calm.
I would have a "Sven" who would be a personal trainer and chef... you know, kind of what Oprah has.
I would keep all of my current friends and have infinite fun.
I would get a tattoo... not that it costs a lot, but I would feel I have the freedom to do what I wanted.
My husband and I could take up some hobby together and date more. I think having separate hobbies is good too.
I would drive convertible European sports car and have a Vespa and a Harley Davidson.
I would have clothes that fit me well.
I would have super cool jewelry.
I would have manicures and pedicures without a second thought.
My post has changed from a "we" to an "I" wish list...
I'll have to check in with my man to see what he would want and how different our wish lists would be... hmmm.... maybe it's a good thing we're not wealthy.
~ch

7 comments:

BoggyWoggy said...

Yea for me! I'm the FTF on this post!

Vita said...

What convertible European sports car would you have? What kind of helmet would you wear? Would you get a Harley Davidson sportster? Would you get fringe or no fringe on your leather jacket? Would you have tutors for the kids so they could travel, too? Oh, oh, oh! Would play at Pebble Beach? What sort of vehicle would you have so everyone could travel around together? Maybe a nice Volvo? With heated seats and tinted windows?

BoggyWoggy said...

Vita,
The problem is that your comment is too long for Carnivorous Hippy to read. See, it's summer and her attention span is very short right now. She's into movement and action.

BoggyWoggy said...

Hey, CH! You forgot to mention that you'd take your good buddies, Vita and BoggyWoggy out for dinner and drinks each week!
Wah!

Vita said...

Oh, right.

BoggyWoggy said...

Hey, Vita! We're turning this waste of space into our own personal chat room! Hi, Vita. What's hanging, man?

Unknown said...

Blah, blah, blah. You two go right ahead : )