Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Going to See my Mom!


I'm heading down to California to see my mom. I miss her and look forward to my visits with her. I get down there about once a year, stay for a couple of nights, then I'm ready to be home : )

This is the first time I've ever gone on my own. We usually travel as a family, but as the kids get older and have jobs, it's not easy to do.

Soon, I'll be like Boggywoggy and have an empty nest and my husband and I can go together : )

I'm going to take my time. Drive the speed limit and get maximum gas mileage (my hope.) This will be a two part trip that will go about 5 hours on day 1 and 6 the next. I didn't want my knee to be in a chair for 11 hours... ouch. So, I'll geocache (which my husband only tolerates, so it's best I do it now) and mosey.

I'll take pictures and hopefully post while I'm on the road. If not, I'll post when I get to Pacific Grove.

Night,
~ch

5 comments:

Vita said...

Have fun. I'm envious.

BoggyWoggy said...

Don't let any stupid Barcelonians steal your camera. We want to SEE the photos you take!!!

Unknown said...

If I see any Barcelonians, I will run...run, run, run, far away!!
I'm on way.

Vita said...

BC emailed and said he had soccer duty, but I didn't get the e-mail until I got back home, so I have your music.

BoggyWoggy said...

You're almost home! Hurry, Woman!
Hey...my FAVORITE new singer is this Swede called "Robyn!" You have to check out her vids on YouTube! Seriously, my favorite is "CobraStyle." Check this link, CH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiXnstxTG_Y