Monday, July 28, 2008

poison oak

I'm covered with it... my skin is swollen and hot to the touch. This is an effin' nasty plant that needs to be eliminated off the face of the Earth.
I've been given a shot of steroids and a prescription for some potent antihistamines... I hope they make a difference soon.
I came home (after teaching and going to the drs) and started to work on the kitchen. Garbage is left out and I even found a bag of rotten cherries on the kitchen island. Where did these come from??
Thing 1 has taken to sleeping on the couch...why? He's got a great room, with a comfortable bed. He seems to be turning another room into a junk pile. I worry that he's got transient tendencies.
My mood is poor.
ch

6 comments:

BoggyWoggy said...

Your mood is what it is. You are in a funk, Sweet CH. Mid-summer, messy house, busy family, poison oak---you have a RIGHT to your mood!
So, here's a possible picker-upper...
Hubby and I just bought some excellent Moose Drool beers. Come over after dinner and we'll sit in the garden, where it's cool, and chat...hubbies and us, Babe. Cool brew, cool night, and cool friends! I'll call Michael right now!

BoggyWoggy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vita said...

Hey! You didn't say FPO.

BoggyWoggy said...

I feel honored. My comment was deleted. I'm not sure, but I think it's a first for me! Yippee!
Love ya, CH!

State Park Quest said...

For what it's worth, I've also taken to sleeping on the couch. It's cooler there than my own room. :)

~ C.

Unknown said...

~c, ~c.... is that you??