Monday, September 18, 2006

Loud Music and Loads of Kids...

Hi ya,

Thing 1s friends are over playing...loudly! I'm glad they are here, I really like to hear them play, even if my house is vibrating.

Thing 2 had an eventful horse event this past weekend in Washington. She came in 3rd place in her division and I couldn't be more pleased with her. It's not that she placed so highly, but she has tremendous sportsmanship, which makes watching her so much fun. Her coach is another story all-together and we are contemplating a switch.
Do any of my readers have suggestions on an eventing trainer in the Corvallis area?

ch

3 comments:

Vita said...

Well, geez-lueeze. What fun. Otherwise, don't know diddly 'bout nuthin'.

Vita said...

Hey, Dudette?

Vita said...

Much Music and Many Munchkins? When will things calm down around there?