Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Just stuff.

I feel as if I am running 100 mph Monday through Friday.

I don't have enough time to devote to the family in the evenings.

I feel my attention to work and my inattention to my children are starting to bite back.

How does one choose what to be upset with and what to ignore? I remind myself to pick my battles, but the ones I find are of most importance don't seem to be the same for everyone else.

My mood is rather dark today... but I'll get over it.

ch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat the small stuff. If you let it sour your mood, it's the sour mood that will bite back.

(And it's all small stuff. (Well, at least most of it is small stuff. (OK, maybe 45% is small stuff.)))

Vita said...

Dear Carni, How pleased to find a post, even this gloomy thing. I'm sorry you're so busy and haven't settled down into your After-the-initial-school-has-started-shock-Calm. Just rock like a cradle down into that comfortable place and enjoy your wonderful life. How's that?

crallspace said...

I know how you feel. I am the same with work right now and I think a vacation (alone) is in order. But will it change the muck that racks my mind? Will I REALLY unwind?

Anonymous said...

Hello, Dear M. Hippy. Bet you've slowed down some now? Your journaling has slowed. I miss you.

Vita said...

Did you see in the Sunday paper the rockwork feature? You will recognize someone featured there.

Vita said...

How can you hand out candy, don't you have rehearsal?