Friday, May 26, 2006

Balancing on the side of the Earth


It's about time I had a post. For those of you wondering why I haven't written in a while... there's been no major crisis, no melt down, nothing that terribly exciting (thankfully.) No, I've just been working. Work at this time of the year is fairly hectic for me and it takes up many evenings as well.

I'm only 41 years old, but I'm having a difficult time remembering things... like recent things, like only yesterday things and it's concerning me a bit. So, when my job requires that I keep a lot of information and know MANY names and keep paperwork and money all in order, I tend to only focus on that so my brain doesn't get that cluttered feeling. I worry that I'll drop the ball somewhere and the perfectionist in me gives me a stomach ache until everything is done.
I have two more events in the next two weeks. Although, they are both low pressure... I see them on the calendar and want to be able to check them off.

School will be finished here in Oregon on the 15th of June. I love when school is out... No alarm clocks, no schedule. Warm sunny skies and I'm happy. Though I tend to need a schedule by the end of August... so it all works out!

The,

~ch

3 comments:

Vita said...

Yaaaa, cheers, hurrahs! So gld to see your post, and read all about your full brain. I have the same problem with not nearly so many things trying to be stored up there. In there. You know. Brainward. O'p, gotta go!

Corvallist said...

Oh man... I just had a lightbulb moment, and I think I just walked past you when I probably should've said howdy. If I say my kid is the one who smuggles in coffee, does that mean anything?

Either way, nice to see you posting! :)

(No need to publish this, of course.)

Unknown said...

Corvallist,

Yep, that makes sense : )
It's been a fun year teaching and getting to know the kids. I've had fun talking with "the coffee drinker" in the morning before we get to work.

I thought someone would have figured out who I was long ago... you win!

Take care,
~ch