Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm new to this...duh.

I thought about changing the look of my blog, because I see so many creative blog templates... I thought, hey, why not me? In a surge of creative impulse, I messed around too much and blew my blog away. I am starting from the beginning...new template, same name. I will try not to make that same mistake again...at least not without making a copy first!
The thing I'm trying to learn how to do, is to change the design at the top of the blog.
Another question I had is how does one assign an icon to their blog for orblogs? I'm just a blank sheet of paper...not that that's a bad thing : )

Take care and have a happy St. Paddy's day,

ch

5 comments:

Corvallist said...

I'm relieved to see you back up and running! Was mildly worried we all scared you away. ;)

Unknown said...

No, not scared... just a bit of a dork.
Thanks for writing!
ch

Vita said...

Did you have corned beef and cabbage at any time on Friday? Do you ever eat corned beef and cabbge? When you do, do you put onions in it? What about potatoes, do you put potatoes in it? Any other vegetables? Green beer and corned beef and cabbage and Irish soda bread. Yum.

MsAmber said...

Are you still needing help with making buttons?
I just came over here and read some of your blog. I am no expert, but I can show you how buttons are made fairly easily.
I saw you on Crall's blog. So nice to meet you.

MsAmber

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you to : )

I think I'm OK for now, thanks for the offer though!

~ch