Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ragtime at the Majestic


Last night, thing 2 and I went to see the Corvallis Community Theater's (CCT) production of Ragtime. This was a large production and they pulled it off beautifully. The strong opening number pulled me into the show. I was halfway expecting to not enjoy the story, as I knew it was about race relations and had a dark theme. What I mean by that is... when I go out I want to be entertained and keep things rather light-hearted. I still have not seen Schindler's List because of this. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, the story line, the actors and the musicians. Strongest musicians... Tuba, cello and clarinet.

Congratulations to the production team for pulling off a wonderful show!

The Happy CH



1 comment:

Vita said...

You want to know what happened here? I pulled off a lid and got a smiley face. Thank you for pointing out this phenomenon. DLD doesn't have a MY SPACE any more. Boo Hoo.