Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What I'm thinking about today

Just trying to keep my head screwed on straight here... so many things going on in the last months of school.


My kids are keeping me busy and my patience is being tested daily. Seriously, how hard is it to be ready to go to school on time? Thing 2 has had a rough week in this regard. He doesn't do a whole heck of a lot to get ready and it's not like he's gathering all of his pages of homework he worked on from the night before... so what's up with this?? I've heard that it's natures law that your children start bothering you to the point of exhaustion, humiliation and what-have-you, that you are SO ready when it comes time for them to move out. Nature's working : ) Senior year is next year... can I handle it? I dunno.



On another note, the Marysville Ladies Golf Club has started up again and that makes me so happy! Last year, I was new to golf and didn't know if I'd stick it out. This year, I still suck, but I am so excited about playing! I have such a great time with these people, whom I only see on the golf course... and it doesn't hurt that I'm considered "young" in this group either.
I hope to one day be actually good enough to join a course that I can afford... wait, strike that.... I hope to one day have enough money to join any course I want and it won't matter how well I play... though, I still want to win.
As ever,
~ch

No comments: