Friday, July 20, 2007

In Response to the Last Comment Left...

I haven't posted in a while. Truth is, I don't like writing... I'm a bit of a talker.
To add to that, I'm a right-brained talker, so try to keep up.
Anyway, as I haven't posted in a while, one of my 6 or so readers felt compelled to update my blog for me. I appreciate this as it's given me a starting point.

POSTED BY BOGGYWOGGYS CACHE:
Since CH isn't updating with any new posts, let me fill in.

1st of all, I'll describe her addictions:
1. golf
2. stringed things
3. trombones
4. geocaching
5. reading music perfectly
6. beer
7. sex (I don't know for sure, but I think she's crazy in this realm!)
8. friendships
9. her children
10. her husband (refer back to #7)
11. Stouffers Frozen Lasagna
12. spending money
13. eye glasses

END COMMENT

It seems that BoggyWoggy knows me all too well and has written a fairly comprehensive list as to what interests me... though, I do take issue with the order that the list places my interests. For example, eye glasses are much further up the list than Stouffers Frozen Lasagna. Also, I hope my family is above geocaching and golf : )

So, it is now my intent to write on each of these subjects and its significance to me.

If you find this of interest to you, hold on tight cuz I'm gonna write.

Can you believe I just wrote that?

The missing,
~ch

1 comment:

BoggyWoggy said...

Hooray! She's alive! She's alive! It's the ressurection of Carnivorous Hippy!!!
Oh, and the addictions were not listed in any particular order...just the things that popped out of my head. Had I really thought about it, I would have also added a "clean Volvo" to the list, as well.