Friday, January 05, 2007

What I did.

Just got back from 2 days in Bend with the kids and our friends. This is the first time we rented a home with another family to share a mini vacation... loads of fun!
We took the kids to Mt. Bachelor yesterday for a day of skiing and snowboarding, but the weather was nasty cold with white-out conditions. It was not a good day to be a beginner. I didn't ski, as I am still hesitant with my foot.
Some of you know, some of you don't... I broke my foot at the beginning of the school year by falling off of a wheelchair ramp... ironic, eh?
Anyway, I held down a table in the lodge with sandwich fixins' and beverages. I had a nice time solving suduko puzzles, reading and listening to music : )

Now I'm going to go and fall asleep in the bathtub.

zzzz,
ch

No comments: