Monday, August 24, 2009

Stupid Stuff

The house is a mess. I have someone staying here while we're gone... you'd think that would motivate me to do some work around here. Wrong.

I'm sad because I've put on a few extra pounds this summer. At the moment, that's 7 pounds. I've worked really hard to lose the weight and I don't want to slip back up to my chunko size. I need to be more aware of my intake if I want to obtain MILF status.

I'm going on a bike ride with Mr. Hippy when he gets home from work and that will be nice. Though, he likes to go faster than I do, so it's not much of a workout for him.

I'm glad I've told the world my house is a mess.

~ch

5 comments:

Vita said...

That explains why you couldn't go play saxophone in Central Park. Have you looked at the Parks and Rec booko? Do if you haven't.

Vita said...

Just seeing the words Mr. Hippy makes me laugh.

Vita said...

What is MILF status?

BoggyWoggy said...

Heh, heh, heh...Vita doesn't realize that she is a MILF, too. Poor Vita

Vita said...

Major League Football?
Mathematics Learning Forum?
Multinational Lending Fund?