Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting Things Done...

Thing 1 took the last test he needed for his GED today. He thinks he did fine and is now faced with "being done." He's put in his application for WWOOF (see previous post), but he still has myriad things to be done before he can head out.
I sat in the parking lot of LBCC for 2 hours waiting for him to finish his test. LB is just far enough away that I really didn't feel like driving all the way back home to turn around in a half an hour to head back. So, I rolled down the windows and crawled into the back of the wagon, put on my headphones and listened to podcasts and fell asleep. When I woke up, there were cars parked all around me : ) I'm still sleepy.

I'm working on losing weight and now belong to Weight Watchers. So far it's been an easy transition, but today... I'm hungry. I've eaten, but have stayed well within my points, but I'm still hungry. I think the steroids I'm taking have a something to do with this and I will overcome.

This evening is another concert in the park. My husband will be playing, so I think I'll walk down there and catch a ride back with him. That will help me feel a little better about wanting to eat so much today!!

That's it for the blog today.

~ch

15 comments:

BoggyWoggy said...

It's so good that you are feeling better, CH! What a downer your summer has been with FPO!

Vita said...

o

BoggyWoggy said...

You are an idiot for having a blog site with a post that is 2 frickin's months old. Doy, Burger-Biter, Doy...
heh, heh, heh

Vita said...

Is this still here?

Vita said...

This is such a beautiful blog.

BoggyWoggy said...

I hate this blogger. She really sucks.

Vita said...

I'm coming to your house today.

Vita said...

Hi, Hippy.

Vita said...

Well, it's April now. I can't wait for rehearsals to start. Oh, boy!

Unknown said...

Golly, I can't believe you read this blog still?!

Vita said...

Hi. I can't believe you did, too! Are all your irons still hot?

Vita said...

I'm looking for my Twitter sign in data. ??? Hey, sorry you can't ride in the car. We sold it in 1989, and I didn't know you yet.

Vita said...

I hope you're not duetted out.

Vita said...

I talked to Someone about us playing at markets. She said something about combining small groups like us to fill one spot all day. At least I think that's what she said. We could play at Corvallis Manor, you know. They might be able to fit us in.

Vita said...

Hello again. I'm not reading this blog, I just like to leave these little messages here for you.