Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Parenting; Working; Surgery.

All of these things have taken the front seat over my blog upkeep.
Parenting two teens is fairly difficult. Thank God I'm not a single parent, because I would be deep into a depression about now. We just keep loving them and hoping for the best.
Work has been keeping me busy. I love my job. I'm one of the lucky ones. I work with amazing children and parents and sometimes I get so caught up, that I'm unable to write in my blog.
I'm having a wee bit of surgery this Friday. My knee has really started bugging me again. I went to have an MRI and discovered that there were several operable things to be done. I do wish I had had an MRI previously.
Anywho, that's what's up with me.
ch.

12 comments:

BoggyWoggy said...

Hmmm...a very "vanilla" post. I'm sure you had much more to say, especially in the parenting realm.
You are amazingly resilient.

Vita said...

Look, boggywoggy, your non threatening thingy worked. There must be some word other than vanilla.

Carni, good to know you are resilient. That will help you bounce back from knee surgery.

BoggyWoggy said...

OK...now back to the threats!
I am VERY disappointed in you, CH. Each day I open your blog site, hoping to see a bit of that ol' CH humor and insight, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, not today!

BoggyWoggy said...

Loser, loser, loos-er!
Loser, loser, loos-er!
Loser, loser, loos-er!
Loser, loser, loos-er,
(Chanted to the tune of "Lou, Lou, Skip to My Lou")

BoggyWoggy said...

I ate you so much and I don't want to be your friend anymore.

Val (:

BoggyWoggy said...

jk foo. jk

BoggyWoggy said...

My son, Colly-Wolly-Gum-Gum put that last message up...

BoggyWoggy said...

OH, and the one before it! I'll be all over his behind tonight...

BoggyWoggy said...

I wrote a limerick for Vita...now it's your turn!

There once was a meat-eating hippy,
Her writing did seem very quippy,
But, now she's moved on,
From dusk until dawn,
Leaving us readers feeling gippy!

BoggyWoggy said...

You're home! At least I think you're home! How was the cruise??? What did you think of Cozumel? Call me...tell me EVERYTHING!!!

BoggyWoggy said...

I MISS YOUR BLOG POSTS! CONSIDER DOING A MINI-REUNION!

BoggyWoggy said...

Whiney people should die...